Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access the Website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience are:
- Google Analytics http://www.google .com/policies/technologies/cookies/
These applications have been developed by Google that provide us with the measurement and analysis service of the audience of our pages. They themselves can also use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses from the indicated links.
These tools do not obtain data about your first or last name or the postal address from which you connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web- save-in-?esab=a&s=politic+cookies&r=0&as=s
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en& answer=95647
- Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge https://privacy.microsoft.com /en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES