Until now, the LOPD for data privacy has been complied with in Spain, a law that as of May 25, 2018 is replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union.
With this, the Website expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure manner by protecting their personal data and guaranteeing their right to privacy.
Personal data required by the Website
In order to provide our services we need some identification data depending on the service that the Website provides you:
Only the data that is mandatory to be able to manage an order will be requested.
- Name and surname: to manage the order.
- NIF/tax code: to manage the order.
- Address: to manage the order.
- Zip Code: to manage the order.
- City: to manage the order.
- Province: to manage the order.
- Country: to manage the order.
- Phone: to manage the order.
- email: to manage the order, to be able to send copies of the order and other communications related to the order.
For the private client area:
The client area is a private area. The person in charge of the Website will provide you with a username and password so that as a User you can access this restricted service, understanding that you accept all the legal conditions.
For the contact form:
- Name and surnames: to be able to respond to the query.
- Phone: to be able to respond to the query
- email: to be able to respond to the query
To make online payments:
In case of using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account to pay online for any service or product, the User’s banking or financial data involved in the payment are always managed directly by the providers that are indicated in the Services offered by third parties section. Website will never have access to the User’s bank details.
Additionally, when you visit our Website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Thanks to the consent we can process your data, this being a mandatory requirement so that you can correctly access the services of the Website.
The user has his right to be forgotten when he wants all his data to be eliminated from our database.
The data collected by the Website is not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new general data protection regulation of the European Union (RGPD), personal data that reveals:
- Ethnic or racial origin.
- Political opinions.
- Religious or philosophical convictions.
- Trade union membership.
- The processing of genetic data.
- Biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person.
- Data related to health.
- Data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identification data to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, NIF/tax code.
Data retention time
Customer data: name, telephone, postal address, email, etc. They will remain in our system for what is legally and technically required for the normal operation of the Website, unless the User exercises their right to delete or update them.
Since May 25, 2018, the Website is governed by the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union: https://www.boe.es/doue/2016/119/L00001- 00088.pdf
Website is hosted on the systems operated by the WIX.COM system, the necessary technical and organizational security measures are implemented to guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access. This taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, additional additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information on this Website. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
- Connection with SSL certificate on the Website.
- Encryption of keys and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
- Protection of servers through firewalls, isolation of processes , and other standard security measures.
- Daily backup copies distributed geographically to guarantee the continuity of the service in the event of an incident.
Exercises of rights
The User who has provided their data to the Website, may contact the owner of the website in order to freely exercise their right of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in their files.
The method that the User must use to communicate with the Website will be through their email account registered in our web service, or in writing.
The User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Website with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address: email@example.com
Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
Responsible for the file and in charge of the treatment
The person responsible for the data file is the owner of the Website.
Services offered by third parties
To provide services that are strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Website uses the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https:/ /policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- MrDomain, domain registration and mail service. https://www.dondominio.com/legal/55/politica- de-privacy/
- Stripe for collections. https://stripe.com/es/privacy
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link their profile data with the information of their visit to the Website.
Therefore, the User must be informed about the functions and policies on the processing of their personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with one of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
The User can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
[Adapt the list according to particular needs]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook. com/help/323540651073243/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Google Plus: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es& ;gl=en
Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of these conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to their treatment by the Website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
At any time the User may revoke their data, but without affecting actions already carried out in the past, that is, without retroactive character.